A list of what I am LOVING right now.
1) Little makeshift vase I had in my room for a while. To me beer is synonymous with fall…. and the sunflower was my way of not wanting to let go of summer! Sometimes it is fun to be resourceful with items around your home and find beauty in what you would normally just throw away.
2) Lavender scented candles. Essential after a long day! My favorite scent known to ease stress and relax the body.
3) New large mirror in my room. Living in New York City means tiny apartments! While I LOVE where I live my room is pretty tiny and adding this mirror makes it appear more expansive and feel a little bit bigger.
4) Rebel from MAC. This lipstick is one of the few bold colors I have been brave enough to try. Anyone bold lip shy, try this! You will love it!
5) Drunk pumpkins. I cannot take the credit for this clever little guy but I did watch this masterpiece come to life. Pumpkin drinking pumpkin beer…. there has to be something wrong with that, right?