Driving home from the gym today I found myself reflecting on a lot of positive parts of my week. It seems like each day we are given subtle lessons and clues on what is coming up in life and it is important to act on the clues life gives you and not brush them off as coincidence.
Here are some moments that stood out to me this week:
1. When something occurs that reminds you of a friend, new or old, even if you have lost touch, reach out to them. There may be a reason that situation occurred. Even if it is just to let them know someone is thinking about them and to bring that person joy.
2. This new recipe for a healthy lunch.
3. Revisiting major life lessons and remembering why they were important to you. Sometimes we loose ourselves and forget what matters to us as individuals and let outside opinions fog our vision. For me this week that meant making it a point to re-read books like The Secret.
4. This article I wrote published on Elite Daily.
5. Jimmy Fallon and Jonah Hill “hashtag” everything. Hashtag, hilarious. Watch here.